Who We Are
What Data We Collect
Types of data we collect about you
If you use the Website, sign up to receive information from us, open an account with us or contact us via the contact form, we will collect, store and process the following personal information about you:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes residential address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the Website and our services.
How is your data collected?
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal information you provide when you:
- create an account on the Website;
- subscribe to our service;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal information about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical Data will be collected from analytics providers.
- Personal information can be collected from publicly available websites such as social media platforms.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To process your request if you wish to receive information from us or open an account;
- To provide you with information that you have requested either directly, through your account with us or via the contact form; or
- For statistical analysis, research and data analysis via Technical Data and Usage Data.
Conditions for Processing Personal Information
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, each of which is prescribed by relevant data protection laws.
- Consent. Our processing of your personal information will primarily be necessary for us to provide you with the services offered through the Website. On occasion we may ask for your consent to processing personal information in a discrete manner, in this instance your personal information will be processed in accordance with such consent and you will be able to withdraw this consent in writing at any time. By way of example, your consent is needed in order to send you marketing and promotional communications and to collect information about you via non-essential cookies.
- Fulfilment of a contract or compliance with a legal obligation. It may also be necessary for us to process your personal information where it is necessary for the performance of a contract (such as our terms and conditions when you open an account) or in order for us to comply with our various legal responsibilities (such as age verification).
- Legitimate interests. We may also process your personal information where we deem such processing to be in our legitimate interests and provided always that such processing will not prejudice your interests, rights and freedoms. Examples of us processing in accordance with legitimate interests would include: (i) where we disclose your personal information to companies in our group following a restructure or for internal administrative purposes; (ii) processing for the purposes of ensuring network and information security, including preventing unauthorised access to our electronic communications network; and (iii) adhering to regulatory and statutory requirements.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Examples of how we may disclose your information include:
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
- With subsidiaries and affiliates and any group company;
- With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about users is among the assets transferred; and
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary for legal or regulatory purposes.
We are committed to employing security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and to prevent accidental or unlawful processing, disclosure, destruction, loss, alteration and damage. Our approach is focused on preventing risks. In order to help us in this regard, we employ encryption whenever possible to reduce the impact of any potential incidents and we periodically review our procedures. As the security of some communications via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you disclose using your internet connection. You accept the inherent security implications of using the internet and the group will accept no liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, or punitive losses or damages arising out of such an occurrence.
Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites. When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave the Website and go to another site, and another entity may collect personal information or anonymous data from you. We have no control over, do not review, and are not responsible for. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website and app you visit. Any links to third party websites or locations are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third parties or their products, content or websites.
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly record or retain any personal information from such individuals. In the event that we inadvertently gather personal information in relation to a minor, we will take reasonable measures to promptly close any relevant accounts and remove any records where possible. If you are aged under 18, please do not use the Website or provide any information directly to us.
How Can You Manage or Delete Your Information and Exercise Your Rights?
Under data protection laws, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at https://fairplaysportsmedia.com/contact-us if you wish to make a request.
We are happy to provide you with further information on how we protect and use your personal information. Please contact us here with any queries.
In the UK, to comply with local data protection law, Cyan Blue Odds Limited is registered as a ‘Data Controller’ with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and details are published on a public register on the ICO website at http://ico.org.uk.
You can also obtain much useful information on data protection and privacy from Information Commissioner’s Office via the website www.ico.org.uk or contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF. Helpline number 0303 123 1113.